First-Aid and Safety Information
Hotline Number: In the event of a leak, fire or medical emergency involving a human or animal contact INFOTRAC at 1-800-535-5053 24 Hours / 365 Day Per Year.
IF IN EYES : Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician.
IF ON SKIN : Wash with plenty of water and soap. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
IF SWALLOWED : Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician ij you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
IF INHALED : Gel person to fresh air. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam for extinction.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate
- Do not get in the eyes and avoid prolonged skin contact.
- Use eye protection to prevent severe eye injury when handling powder. Harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Clean tools and equipment after use with water.
- The water-diluted cleaning product is nearly non-irritating to skin and eyes. However, still use caution with use. Wash face, hands, and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling powder. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective gloves (rubber), clothing, and face protection. Do not mix this product with any other products. Store unused powder in original container away from combustible materials. Keep away from heal, sparks, open flames, or hot surfaces. Store away from clothing.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Rinse thoroughly with water and send container for recycling, reconditioning, or puncture and send to a landfill in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.